Roc + Rudi is on a musically themed mission to reimagine childrenswear with simple, playful, practical prints. Expect gorgeous kids basics that kids can rock, roll and wriggle in!
Created in 2021 and named after my two tearaway boys, I wanted to create a world of uncomplicated kids clothes that's all about gorgeous simple prints but with a tiny whiff of my pre-kids life, you know - the one where your house was vaguely tidy and you spent your free time at drinks and festivals?!
Buying Roc ‘n Rudi means buying:
- Gender irrelevant. Kids should wear whatever they like.
- Exclusive prints. Designed (and copyrighted!) by us.
- Sustainable. From organic cotton to biodegradable packaging I promise to always put responsible and sustainable operations first
- Stylish. Be gone primary colours!
- Uncomplicated. Practically and thoughtfully designed with parent knowledge. I’ve been there, nobody wants fussy dressing.
- Ethically produced. Handmade, beautiful clothes require skilled work, which will always be paid fairly.
- Supporting Local. Designed and manufactured in the UK, stocked in local retailers and partnering up with other small businesses. Whenever possible, we support local and small
For me, kids clothes should throw out the constraints of the category and focus fun, soft and practical without having to navigate gender stereotypes. You won't find any pain neutrals here, there are plenty of fab kids brands that and I'm not into the term gender neutral (sounds a bit like something at the vets!), so you'll notice everything here is gender irrelevant rather than unisex.
With exclusive patterns and unusual colours, I aim to make design choices that keep things playful and marketing that will give parents a little smile through those oh so tired eyes.
I personally spend a disproportionate amount of time;
- Not sleeping because my children are tiny limpets (that I love!)
- Pretending I'm still 22 and at Glastonbury
So I wanted to bring some of that experience and fun to this brand.
The prints are simple, the brand brings nostalgic, musical fun and the ‘we’ in our comms is all the people that help make this possible, from the design/ manufacturing team to the Post Office. I do a lot of the day to day myself but I’d be lost without the wider support team who I can't thank enough.
Please bear with me whilst I learn the ropes, it's a new venture and I'm so excited to be join a community of amazing British made brands and Mum run start ups.
I've poured my heart and soul into this brand so I can only hope that you love it as much.